The best way to stop negative thoughts

Are you here searching for answers? 

Are you finally aware that your negative thoughts are controlling you? 

Are you sick of it?



You have found the right place. Here, a proven and easiest way will be explained to overcome negative thoughts. We all know how these negative thoughts can drag us down. A negative thought can be on our way of doing something and on our way to success. Negative thoughts are what stopping us to reach our goals and fulfill our dreams. They make us freak out or give up before we even start. Have you ever wondered why there are successful people but you are not one of them? That is simply because you let your negative thoughts and emotions control you. Negative thoughts come from your subconscious mind which you cannot control. That is why it seems so difficult to shut them out. But, psychologists and researchers have developed a way to shape your subconscious mind. This will be the best way to stop your negative thoughts with minimum effort.

Before we jump onto the way how to overcome negative thoughts, we must know what are negative thoughts, how they effect us and where they originate. We'd better know our enemy before we fight. 

For that, the following topics will be discussed.
  • What are negative thoughts?
  • How negative thoughts affect our life?
  • The ultimate way to stop negative thoughts

What are negative thoughts?

We don't intentionally talk bad things to ourselves. We all don't want that. But, most of the time we can't just control them. Almost all negative thoughts are automated. How did they become automated? Negative thoughts are mostly originated from our past experiences. For example, when you have experienced a failure when you tried something new, you will be likely to think that you will fail again when you encounter similar situations. When you find yourself that you cannot control when it comes to eating, you will think that you will not be able to control other things too. When you finally decide to do some diet, you will be like ''Nah, that won't work cause I cannot control myself.'' These thoughts are embedded in your subconscious mind so intact like a tattoo on your skin. 

We, humans, are habitual creatures. We are automated. That's how we normally live. We live according to our well-established routines, habits, and thoughts patterns. And we judge new situations based on our past experiences. If a situations is similar to the old one that we have encountered before, the brain will bring back all the memories and mostly feelings related to that event. That is when negative thoughts kick in. "I cannot do this. I have failed once. Do I want to make the same mistake? I cannot control myself. I will end up in the same place. This will not work. I can't.'' These are common automated negative thoughts. Sometimes, our reasoning and drive can help us overcome these thoughts. Most of the time, we just give in to them and let them control us. 

Negative thoughts are there controlling most of us. We don't even notice them. We just keep wondering why we are not successful and why we cannot get what we want. That generates more negative thoughts. We will be in this constant circle unless we intend to break it with best effort.

How negative thoughts affect our life?

Negative thoughts stop your from trying new things and achieving these things. They will always tell you that it won't work. They will drag you down into the endless pit. Have ever felt lost and hopeless? You have not tried anything yet but your thoughts are already telling you how you will not succeed. These thoughts will generate every possible reason to stop you from trying and even starting to do something. You never start so you will never fail. And you will never learn and improve. 

"If you find yourself dug in a hole, stop digging." However, your automated negative thoughts won't let you do that. You have faced an failure. These little ANTs(Automated Negative Thoughts)  will kick you harder. "I am not good enough so I failed. I knew I would not make it. Who do I think I am to even try this at the first place? I will never do that again." These thoughts will hit you harder than the failure itself. These negative thoughts cloud your judgement and prevent you from learning your mistake and change for better. Instead, they bring you self-doubt and low confidence. Finally, they make you a little depressed creature. 

Self-doubt will prevents you from achieving anything. You have all those amazing ideas and talents. But it is due to self-doubt that you don't even recognize your beautiful ideas and talents. You will forget your strengths and only weaknesses appear. Self-doubt will somehow lead to low self-esteem. Low self-esteem makes you feel like it is getting harder to survive in this harsh society. This will finally become depression and you will be in anguish.

The ultimate way to stop negative thoughts

Dealing with emotions is the hardest thing. You can learn a new skill just by studying or reading some books. But, you cannot cultivate or change  the way you feel or think just by reading some books and attending some courses.  It takes a lot of effort and practice. It takes  a strong will and determination. Most people who try to change end up doing the same thing another day. We all have been there. These thought patterns are embedded in your subconscious mind and they have already become automated. Since you cannot control your subconscious mind, it seems so difficult to shut these negative thoughts.

It is not completely unchangeable. You can actually shape your subconscious mind. You can reconstruct it in a way that is favorable to you. There are many ways to do that. Before we get down to the way, let's have a better understanding of how our mind works.

Every thought passes three layers of mind. They are conscious mind, critical filter and subconscious mind. To change your subconscious mind, the things that you are told must pass the critical filter. For example, you say yourself that you are good enough. The critical barrier will generate opposing thoughts based on your past experiences and your thought patterns rooted in your subconscious mind. It will tell you, " No, you are not because you did what and what happened to you before." It is not easy that the positive thoughts and affirmations pass your critical filter if you are the person who is already drown in negative thoughts. If these positive affirmations cannot get through that critical filter, they will not get to your subconscious mind. If they cannot get to your subconscious mind, your automated thought patterns will not change.

Psychologists and researchers have found a way how to give messages or direct orders to your subconscious mind. Have you counted sheep before when you cannot sleep? It is also a way of giving unobvious orders to your mind. You cannot sleep if you force yourself to sleep or all you think about is that you should sleep. The more you think about sleep, the more you cannot sleep. The pronunciation of sheep is similar to sleep. So by counting sheep, you are subconsciously telling yourself to sleep and it helps you to sleep. It is just an example. When the psychologists wanted to give complicated instructions to you subconscious mind, they use the masking method. The messages can be anything based on your needs such as you are good enough, you believe in yourself, you are confident, you can control yourself, or you are free from negative thoughts. To deliver these messages directly into your subconscious mind, they are masked in a way that your conscious mind cannot interpret them. If you conscious mind does not know what you are being told, the critical filter will not work and there will be no opposing thoughts against the positive values you are trying to acquire. 

All you have to do is to listen to this masked messages and affirmations like you listen to music without any efforts. You will get desired results. The scientists tried hard and put extra efforts so you don't have to. This is the most automated, effective, simple and also a proven method.

If you are wondering where you can get this kind of audios, some search has been made for you. There many programs and services to reshape your subconscious mind. One of the best program is InnerTalk. They offer you various audios and sections according to your needs. You can listen to them on whatever device you want. Do you want to change your subconscious mind to have success or to change your eating habits or to have a better life or to stop yourself from self-sabotaging? You can find the right product for your need. 

Here are some testimonials from people who tried using InnerTalk.

"I'm writing to tell you how absolutely delighted I am with the results I've had from "Sleep Soundly" CD. For the last nine years I've slept approx. two to three hours a night, after five weeks of using the CD for one hour per day, I was sleeping from ten till seven!!!! I have to say I was skeptical as to whether it would work, (my husband was totally skeptical) I first read about InnerTalk in The Daily Mail, and decided to give it a try. I'm so pleased I did. I now play the CD softly through the night, a couple of times a week. 
Thank you so much, I can't tell you the difference it has made to my life to be able to sleep well again."
- Chrissie Perry  

"Thank you for so much for the help you've been. A really big hug for you kindness then I telephone, you are very good at coping with my anxiety and extracting the questions that enable you to make suggestions. The Powerful Memory CD is so very good, despite not managing to listen for the recommended time it is having an effect. A number of times in the past few days I have found lost items that have defied being found (eg) emptied cupboards, drawers, coat pockets, still remaining lost. Suddenly they have been discovered exactly where my inner mind reminded me where I had put them. I was truly amazed, and each time this happened I have thanks to the CD and 'the team' at InnerTalk and most importantly my inner mind."
- Doreen Fell, Wrexham 

"I know I am going to have a better year, because since discovering InnerTalk programs, my state of mind has improved no end! End Procrastination - I love it! It's really fantastic, and so powerful! I'm using InnerTalk and OZO and they are both powerful to me. It seems that within a few minutes of playing this CD, I really want to get on and do things...amazing! I have benefited considerably from "Safe Driving", I am more aware, I'm still learning, and I suppose you can never be too aware on the road. I am generally enjoying driving a lot more than before I had this CD, and am gradually gaining confidence behind the wheel.
- Nadia Bazkorvany, Richmond 


"I noticed a difference in three days. I was chattering away to myself in that usual "am I good enough?" way, and this booming voice came into my head and in no uncertain terms told me I was! Well, that made my chatter-voice shut up!
- Shazzie - rawcreation.com 

"My son Ian has is the past suffered terribly from being bullied at school. We started using the CD and I am so pleased to tell you that he not only doesn't have any problems with bullying he is confident, happy and his grades have shot up. 
Thank you."
- Joan Lewis, Cambridge 

Grab your CD here and change your life now.

My dear readers, this is the most simple and easiest way I can find for you. This is the instant way without you having to put extra effort. You can change yourself and have positive values and create a character that you always wanted. But if you don't want to spend money and you have strong will and determination, you can check out self-affirmation  method. It is also a way to reprogram your subconscious mind.

Wish you good luck.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to overcome procrastination

Self-affirmation